The Student Internship Programme (SIP) is a national initiative designed to groom a replacement generation of nationalists committed to promoting love for country, one another, and to patriotic ideals of nation building and sustainable development.
The programme is open to selected Nigerian students from all states of the federation and the federal capital territory, through a fair process of national essay competitions. Other options of selection may be adopted as the situation becomes expedient.
These future leaders will be taken through a thorough and comprehensive mentorship programme, covering the following:
- Patriotic Citizenship/Love for Country and National Integration
- Leadership Development
- Public Accountability and Transparency
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Social Media and Cyber Security
- Public Communication and Space Technology and
- Hospitality and Care Giving; and
- Etiquette and Personal Grooming
SIP is designed to run in seasons and the duration of each season will be according to the contents designed and operational circumstances at the prevailing period.
Successful participants at the end of each season will be conferred with the honourary award of, “Ambassador of National Unity”.